Housekeeping Team Member (Bank staff)
Charney Manor, Conference and Retreat Centre
(23 bedrooms, Guest cottage, 2 conference rooms and communal areas)
At Charney Manor, joining the housekeeping team will mean you will play a crucial role in getting every guest’s stay off to a happy start. Making a positive first impression by giving our customers a wonderful feeling of opening a door to a clean, well-maintained centre, that’s only made possible by our hardworking and passionate housekeeping team. You are at the heart of making sure that every guest enjoys their stay at Charney Manor.
Your skills and experience
You do not need previous experience to join us in this role. It is all about what you can bring as a person. You will need to:
- Have great communications skills and be confident engaging with our guest and team.
- Be committed to working in a physically challenging, deadline driven environment.
- Have a keen eye for detail and be highly organised.
- A passion for delivering an amazing experience to our guests.
What is a Housekeeping Team Member?
- Independently in rooms and a team, you’ll be working to tight deadlines keeping our rooms spotless and our conference rooms, public areas clean and tidy, all to our high standards.
- Control and manage linen and the laundry and work safely with required chemicals.
- making beds, cleaning bathrooms, reporting damage, and of course keeping yourself, the team, and our customers safe.
- Engaging with guests and the rest of the team to ensure that all our guests feel comfortable and relaxed during their stay with us.
Please send your C.V to Charney Manor, Charney Bassett, Wantage, OX12 0EJ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a 0-hour position, £ 8.91 / £ 9.98 per hour with holiday pay enhancement, rate of pay will be reviewed in April. We offer benefits, discounts, training, and free parking * Due to the location, transport is required.
A copy of the full job description is available on request.